Mahou India Private Limited ("Company"/ "We"/ "Us"/ "Our") gives utmost respect and importance to your privacy and security of your personal data and is wholly committed to ensure safety of your personal data and to respect
or who posts, responds to our posts, messages, comments, follows any of our social media pages, or who participates in any event/ competition supported by us or agrees to receive and receives updates from us about our activities.
If you have shared information with us in any manner including accessing this website or any other website/mobile application of company or any of its group companies, or interacted with us through social media, or purchased
products from us, or engaged in any activity organized or supported by us; we assume that you are of legal age to purchase and drink alcohol in accordance with the laws applicable to your location/jurisdiction.
Your data is collected through various means including but not limited to:-
- Information is collected through cookies, server logs and other technologies and systems directly from your computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, when you access or use this website or any other website/mobile application
of company or any of its group companies, or interact with us through social media either by posting, messaging, commenting, following any of our social media pages;
- Information is provided to us by third party sources including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, research networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, and other
third party databases, including business information and research tools;
- Information is collected when you voluntarily provide information to us by engaging with us in any of the ways including, email exchanges, telephonic conversations , participate in competitions organized by us or any
of our group companies or associates, you give us any feedback, fill up any questionnaire, send us an enquiry and other like means.
Type of Data collected
Information about you- your name, address, gender, date of birth, photograph phone number, email address, social media handles, information provided in your application forms, details in connection with any promotions and competitions
you have entered or won, your hobbies or interests, details of your marketing and communication preferences, your responses to market surveys, any comments, photos, videos or other information posted online.
Technical Information- Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, or your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system
and platform, full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors,
lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
Use of Data
We primarily use information collected by us or provided by you (i) to provide the goods/services permissible to be sold under applicable law and that you request to be provided with; (ii) to effectively communicate with you;
(iii) to improve our goods and services; (iv) to carry out market research; (v) to enhance your user experience, based on your preferences; (vi) to provide you with relevant offers and opportunities where you have agreed
to receive them; (vii) to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; (viii) to authenticate your access to our websites or mobile applications; (ix) for system administration purposes (x) to provide you with information
by post, email, phone, SMS, or online or social media advertisement about products and services that we offer where you have consented to being contacted for those purposes.
Where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time of collection of your data to conduct marketing activities. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing
sent to you or you may opt out at any time.
that can be used to recognise repeat site visits. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. This may be used to understand your internet usage, observe behaviour and compile data in order
to improve or customize our products, services offerings or, target the advertising and assess general effectiveness of such advertising. Cookies do not attach to your system and damage files. If you do not want information
collected through the Cookies, you can manage cookies on your browser. You may accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about the functions
which your browser provides to manage cookies. However please note that you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website if all cookies are disabled.
your browser to enable you to receive customized offers, enhanced experience either directly or through a third party platform. These Cookies contain no information intended to identify you personally.
Data Storage and Protection
All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect information including your personal
information. Your information may be stored in India and/or outside India or in physical form and/or electronic form and/or on cloud as deemed fit by us.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
We may share or disclose your information:
- With service providers or partners, engaged by us to perform business-related functions on our behalf, including research and analytics, content creation, customer, technical or operational support, marketing (email
or advertising platforms), payments handling, hosting servers, databases maintenance, testing.
- With regulatory bodies, law enforcement or quasi-judicial body or government agency's, in compliance with law.
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or violations
of our policiess.
- if we, undergo a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this
- We may share the information with our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
Our website may contain links to or integrations with other services and/or applications such as Google, Youtube, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may
be different than that of ours. You are advised to consult these other services' privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Name: Subham Chakraborty
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 0124-4742200
Address – 9th Floor, Tower A, DLF Cyber Greens Building, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon - 122002