Digital Contest: Starts from 11th May 2019
Last day of entry submission: 25th May 2019
Grand Finale: 8th June 2019
Contest Platforms: Facebook and Instagram platforms of Mahou India
- To participate, the user must like/ follow Facebook and Instagram pages of Mahou India.
- The participant should be a permanent resident of India and currently residing in Delhi/NCR, Goa, Bangalore or Kolkata.
- The participant should be 25 years of age or above as on the date of start of the contest.
- The contest is not open to employees working at Mahou India or its partners, their immediate family members or anyone else associated with organizing and conducting this contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?:
- To participate in the contest, participants must like/follow the Facebook and Instagram pages of Mahou India.
- The participants have to prepare a tapas using Mahou Maestra Wheat beer as one of the ingredients and share the recipe either on the Facebook page of Mahou India, or share it on their Instagram handle using the mentioned hashtags, tagging “Mahou India” (@mahou.india).
- The participant has to share the step-by-step procedure of the tapas recipe prepared by them.
- The entries can be submitted in the form of videos, pictures through posts on Facebook or Instagram. One participant can share multiple entries also.
- Mahou India will connect with the finalists via Direct Message (DM) on Facebook and Instagram.
- Selection of the finalists and the winners for the #MahouMaestraChef2019 will be at the discretion of Mahou India.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Mahou India reserves the right to disqualify any participant who in its sole and absolute discretion is not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Mahou India reserves the right to withdraw/change any aspect of the contest and/or can alter the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Entry content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Mahou India.
- A participant is eligible to win only one prize, irrespective of the number of entries he/she makes.
- The contest is organized by Mahou India for its Facebook & Instagram followers and those who are part of the partner groups.
- There will be 4 finalists one from each city - Delhi/NCR, Goa, Kolkata and Bengaluru.
- The finalists will need to sign a separate “Participation-cum-Confidentiality Agreement” with Mahou India.
- Participants must use #MahouMaestraChef2019 in all their posts and tag Mahou India handles. Any entry without the hashtag will be considered invalid. For those participating through partners also have to use the hashtag.
- All entries should be made public in the privacy settings on Facebook/Instagram in order that they can be judged by Mahou India.
- The finalists from Goa, Bangalore and Kolkata will get a round trip airfare and one night hotel stay in Delhi/NCR for them during the grand finale. Mahou India will not bear the cost of any other person accompanying them.
- They will get to meet the management of Mahou India along with a renowned chef.
- The finalists will get merchandise and prizes as decided by Mahou India.
- The award shall be non-transferrable, non-saleable, non-returnable and non-convertible to cash.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products and brands may vary due to product enhancement and availability of stock.